The girl behind the blog


About the girl behind the blog:::::

My names Amy Marie friends call me Amz. I am a wife and a dog mom. I love my husband he is my rock my everything he came into my life when I wasnt looking for love. I make tags and I make cts for  8 artists. I am a very outgoing person and love helping others. My family is my life and is always number one in my life. I have four besties in my life.. Also my husband is my best friend without  these people my life would not have any meaning. I also have the cutest dog her name is Mocha Jo. I know also own a cat named Priss Well have fun looking in my blog... 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Beautiful sis! Love your new blog! Love the pinks too! Love ya bbgirl. Much Love and huggz Your online sis DianeS xox

    ReplyDelete

About the girl

The girl behind the blog

About the girl behind the blog::::: My names Amy Marie friends call me Amz. I am a wife and a dog mom. I love my husband he is my rock my ev...